We cover all of Manchester and the Northwest for local moves and travel throughout the UK and Europe, so where ever you are moving we will be able to assist. Manchester Removals are able to provide services throughout Greater Manchester and Cheshire. If you are situated outside the Manchester area we cover the whole of the UK. We do long distance house clearances for clients living in London who need houses cleared in Manchester without being present. The bulk of our clients are based in the Northwest. However we work further afield, so please do get in touch if you need a removal quote for any other location not mentioned.
Manchester and Stockport Areas We Cover
- Stockport: Removals in the areas of Heaton Norris, Heaton Chapel Heaton Moor – all areas in Stockport with a moving service to suit apartments and family housing – and our man and van usefully situated along the key route connecting Stockport to Manchester. If you’re thinking of moving to Stockport and need a removal company in any of the Stockport areas, take a look at our rubbish removal services.
- Cheshire borders on part of the South of Manchester we generally do removals for customers living in the Altrincham, Hale, Bowden, Wilmslow, Handforth, Poynton, Bramhall, Altrincham, Hale, Sale and Stockport areas of Cheshire and south Manchester. Moving tip! organise a change of address procedure at the post office to have your mail forwarded to your new place and notify utilities that your moving.
- Manchester to London and back is the most frequent long distance removal run with the new BBC premises in media city at Salford quays and other investment in Manchester there is a lot of movement with job relocation’s
- Salford: Extremely diverse, Salford Quays is the area’s star region we do moves in all the apartment blocks and quay front properties but also estates like Ordsall with man and van moves. Coronation Street like back-to-back terraces houses are still in Salford like chimney pot park, but further out areas like Boothstown and Worsley are preferred by Manchester’s footballing exclusive. Eccles has got the top transport links to Manchester city center while Monton village is a hidden gem.
- Manchester: From Hulme to the luxuriant paths of Bowdon, we conduct moving jobs everywhere. South out of the city center, the Wilmslow Rd strip from Rusholme to Withington and Didsbury is student land where we do lots of student removals, just outside Manchester actually in Trafford is home to the red part of Manchester for all you Londoners who want to know where Old Trafford is. Continue down Wilmslow road is attractive Didsbury village lots of people we move from London head here and Chorlton Green ridiculously expensive property along with its hipper neighbour Chorlton. On the A6 in the direction of Stockport are the areas of Longsight and Levenshulme with its large Irish community. The further out towards the West you get to Stretford, Urmston, Sale, Altrincham and Hale Barns. And Wythenshawe removals are always popular the biggest council estate in Europe! North Manchester Traditional working class areas consist of Harpurhey and Moston with its solid sense of community centered around the delightful Moston Lane. North Manchester is home to places like Prestwich with its large Jewish community we often undertake removals for these wonderful people. Crumpsall and Cheetham Hill are culturally varied areas with large Asian and Eastern European inhabitants. East Manchester the areas of Clayton, Openshaw and Beswick have received huge amounts of redevelopment money lots from Europe which originated with the Commonwealth Games. Manchester City Football Club has moved into Sport City and the club is owned fully by Sheikh Mansour who has and is investing large sums of money into the area.